Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review Times Two - Hidden Series by M. Lathan - Book 2

Review Times Two - Hidden Series
 
by
 
M. Lathan

 
Book 2

 
Three months ago, Christine Grant found herself, love, and impossible friends, while losing the memories of the biggest piece of her past.

Now, her powers are spinning out of control and must be tamed by the woman who saved the world, the same woman Christine is predicted to kill in less than a month.

Wanting to punish catty orphans was just the beginning. It’s only a matter of time before she discovers that the world is not as safe from her as she hoped it was.
So things are great in Christine, who used to be called Leah's, life. She has Nathan and Paul and Emma still with her. All watched over by Sophia and the woman who saved them in book one. She has offered to mentor Christine herself much to Christine's surprise! To Christine Lydia Shaw has Rock Star status. To Lydia Shaw, things are very different!
She's content until it's time for her three companions to straight their respective jobs. She is going to be without them, most importantly Nate for Two whole months!
He promises to come and see her and they have their phones but it's like being alone all over again for Chris. She's dreading it but wants them to be happy.
She has problem after problem of controlling her powers and she's having visions and they are not good. She's worried what will happen once Nate leaves her, but he is sincere in his need to contribute.
It's all a race against time when she foresees a destiny she would hate to have come to pass.
When she tries to fix it she finds that change isn't always good.
I was floored, happy, sad, happy and floored again reading this. Rollercoaster and yea, I am emotionally spent!
And there are some serious bombshells in this book! You just have to read it!
 
 
 
Book 2 in no way, shape or form is the slightest bit disappointing.
Still loving the character chemistry! Like that Christine is comfortable in who she is but hate that she isn't adjusting well to her strengthening powers. She gets mischievous
I didn't thing buying him a beemer for his b-day was that big a deal. It's not like he would ever have the wealth she has, like ever. Just deal seriously, it's not like she has been rich her whole life.
She grew up in an orphanage for crying out loud! They could enjoy leaving behind poverty together. Just saying.
Okay so Sophia still drives me bonkers and Lydia I just love. Emma and Paul, what can I say I love how that goes down.
And yeah my heart about shattered at the ball, I was so scared and then boom revelation!
After Christine's forcibly wiped memories come flooding back in an instant, more tears.
And oh my when Nate decided what he did anyway I was shocked!
The college stuff and dear ol' dad! Yeah you threw me for more than a loop with that one M.!
Portals and traitors and heroes and fast learners! Time travel and evil resurrected and more tears!
Anyways I totally recommend this series! I am so buying these books for my teenagers to read!
Then things were good again and bam! Dev, did I say I don't like Dev? Yea, no.
And no, no, no! I NEED BOOK THREE!!!!
I love the Hidden Series!! I just need more!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


Yup, you know it! I cried more than once in this great book!
More than twice actually. It definitely twisted me and then some. 
 
 
 
 
 
 






M. Lathan

M. Lathan lives in San Antonio with her husband and mini-schnauzer. She enjoys writing and has a B.S. in Psych and a Masters in Counseling. Her passion is a blend of her two interests creating new worlds and stocking them with crazy people. She enjoys reading anything with interesting characters and writing in front of a window while asking rhetorical questions … like her idol Carrie Bradshaw.

Connect Here:






 Thanks for stopping by!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment