Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday TBR

 
 
I was wracking my brain because I needed a Tuesday post and my usual Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke & The Bookish is not doing a topic I have anything to add to so I just made this one up lol.
 
Tuesday TBR is just a meme where I will share 10 books on my TBR that are next or that I am dying to read this year. Seeing as my Goodreads TBR is in the thousands I shouldn't run out any time soon!
 
It would be awesome if you share some of your TBR list that you cannot wait to read. You can post in the comments or on your own blog and share your post in the comments either way is great!



 
So the books I am most dying to read, like really want them now are as follows and not in any particular order...
 
These are some that I hope to read in 2014!
I have Pawn & Significance but MUST get my hands on the others in 2014!
 
Some of these books are old but I always buy the whole series when I get book one!






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Oh I can't wait! LOL!
 
I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Reading!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment