Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekend Wind Up



My Weekend Wind Up will be an off and on thing, I suppose. Basically spotlighting the most interesting things that I did or saw or heard this week! Okay, that being said, on with it! LOL!


This week's NEW OBSESSION - Fairy Tail is an anime series that I found on Netflix and watched with my teenagers. At first I wasn't watching but it grabbed me and drew my attention away from the book I was reading! That is saying a lot because I am basically in my own zone when I read. It is an interesting anime and different from my usual Vampire themed favorites.



My favorite character is Erza Scarlet.
She's bad ass and stubborn and just a great character.
She has multiple armors and that is just cool. 
LOL I know, I'm kind of a nerd but she is my favorite character!




















My usual favorites are 




  Sankarea 










So that's it for now. I love ANIME! Getting the English dubbed is awesome but I really prefer to watch in Japanese with English subtitles. I have so much in my want to watch list and there are more anime shows I love but those are the top. Don't even get me started on Manga! I can list that for days! LOL!

Y'all have a good week!! 
Leave your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment