Thursday, July 31, 2014

REVIEW - From The Wreckage by Michele G. Miller


From The Wreckage by Michele G. Miller





“In a matter of minutes on a Friday night, I lost my school, my identity, the security of my first love, the personality of my sweet fearless brother, my best friend, my town, everything as I knew it. Everything changed.”

"Minutes - that’s all it takes to change your entire life. How do you deal with that?”

For high school senior Jules Blacklin surviving the storm is only the beginning. Faced with the new reality of her life, she must find a way to rise From The Wreckage and answer the question - how do you get back to normal, when everything that was normal is gone?







https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20910533-from-the-wreckage









Read on July 17, 2014

Wow... just wow.

Michele!
I NEED to read Out Of Ruins like now!

From The Wreckage is an amazing story of friendship, loyalty, love and loss. Dealing with grief, guilt, serious decisions and so much more. You should get your copy now, while it's free. Though I'd pay $20 easy for this epic read!!!

This book sucks you in, no pun intended and hangs onto you. You wanna talk about lost? I was so lost in this book I ignored everyone for hours to read it! Between meals and life it only took me one day to read! I love so much in this story.

The plot is an excellent story and as a Texas girl I was pleased to find it was set in Texas. I like that we get a look into Jules life before it's ripped to shreds.

The characters were full of southern hospitality and I loved every single one of them though Jules, Katie and Tanya take the cake. West, Stuart and Jeff were great too.

Now onto the devastation, I was floored... My heart hurt as I read and I was sooo scared! I knew what the book was about but I was so lost in the story that I was RIGHT THERE. I cannot explain my silly emotions. I have lost it before during a read but this one sent silent tears streaming down my face.

I love the whole video aspect and how we are taken back to the memories. I am not going to get too deep into the storyline because you need to read it for yourself.

Just know that this book is amazing and Michele G Miller is a phenomenal writer. I am confident that you will easily love this book and dedicate several hours to this unbelievably great read!!

I recommend it a thousand times over and can't wait to read Out Of Ruins!!!



Check out the series!
Click to enlarge















click to enlarge








click to enlarge


I write fairytale love for everyday life! My writing is eclectic ranging from YA Historical Fantasy, Coming of Age Drama and New Adult Suspense, but the one thing they all have in common is ROMANCE. I love LOVE.

Personal tidbits:
I'm a married mom of three. Grew up in Maine and Alabama (Roll Tide) but moved to the Carolina blue skies in 2002 (NC) and love it here!
I'm a fool for good dialogues and great lyrics!

I love football, chocolate and hiking in the mountains! I also love social media and can be found daily perusing Twitter or Facebook.














No comments:

Post a Comment