Saturday, November 2, 2013

-REVIEW - Angelsong by Hanna Peach

REVIEW
Angelsong
by
 Hanna Peach
 
Dark Angel #3
 
Israel lies dying from demon poison. To save him, Alyx needs the recipe for the cure, supposedly contained within the Threads of Dark, and she needs Mayrekk’s knowledge of herbs to make it.

But Mayrekk remains imprisoned in Michaelea, being punished for his hand in Alyx’s escape, and Michael himself guards the key to Mayrekk’s freedom. The Threads of Dark is sealed within a secret chamber deep under the Archives of Urielos, a Seraphim city clinging to cliffs somewhere along the coast of Italy. Even if Alyx does manage to find a way into the city, the chamber is guarded by ancient riddles and deadly traps…

Can Alyx rescue Mayrekk and retrieve the Threads of Dark before Israel slips away?
 


 
Alyx is desperate. She has to find a cure to the poison that is slowly killing Israel.
I am not exactly happy that Israel is not a main action character in this book. I thought for sure I would get to see more of his and Alyx's relationship blossom. I was not happy at that Alyx was spending so much time with Jordan either. Not that I have anything against the gorgeousness that is Jordan. I just want so bad for Alyx and Israel to be together.
It was like a light bulb clicked on when Mason figured out what was wrong with Alyx. Whew. Now to have it all work out. LOL
Things are never that simple for Alyx. She's so confused about Israel and about Jordan. Mason thank god is on top of the Israel thing. I don't want to give too much away but this new book is just a great addition to the series and a new leg in Alyx and Israel's journey towards their destiny!
 
I read Hanna Peach really fast. I feel my NEED to know what happens next kick in.
There's so much about this series that I absolutely love and the unique twists and turns Hanna's imagination brings are fabulous!
 
 
 
  
 
 

 4 out of 5 stars.. (hearts)
 
 
 

 

 
 
 





 
A writer of fantastical things, especially stories with fangs, magic or wings.

I want to tell you tales that will rip away the glamour from your life, keep you running and fighting and gasping long past the devil’s hour and maybe, just maybe, reality will look a little bit different when you return.

Sit with me around this witchlight. Let me tell you a story.
 
 
Connect:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment