Thursday, December 26, 2013

Top 10 of 2013 - Best Book Boyfriends

 
Today's Topic is...
 

 
(MUST be from a book released in 2013 and from a book you’ve READ in 2013)
 

1. Logan Oliver
17407329 

I love the Oliver boys and Logan is the sweetest, most patient yet strong man ever! He's rugged and loves fiercely and would do anything even die for the one he loves.
When you read The Celestra Series by Addison Moore you will see what I mean and it doesn't disappoint! It's my absolute favorite series of all time! Logan, Gage and Marshall, a combo to satisfy every need! When she came out with this spin off POV goodness Celestra Knights Series!
Review HERE
 

 
2. Gage Oliver
 17407329
 
Gage Oliver, bad boy extraordinaire, is delicious by every standard and in Ethereal Knights we get a wonderful POV of the books I adore in the Celestra Series! I love Gage Oliver but honestly I have had the hardest time picking between him and Logan! I am so glad I am not Skyla! The choices lol!



3. Eli Dragen
17911250


 Eli Dragen grabs you from the moment he comes into the picture. I was seriously taken in by the dynamic between him and Ember. Swoon... big time! I love his roughness but desire to be gentle with her, he's just swoon worthy all the way around! Check out my review HERE

"The intensity between Em and Eli was staggering! I was dumbfounded and breathless!" - Shayna Varadeaux


 
4. Gage Taylor
20236390 

Tall, dark and lovely, the rugged Gage Taylor is a bartender from Australia living in the states. He's a bad boy and a good guy all wrapped in one and I love him and Savannah together. He was easy to picture and he was swoon worthy to the max! A great book boyfriend!


 
5. Mason Wright
 18249162

Mason is a really great guy and so patient and caring. He takes care of his Mom and his brother but he has a past that haunts him as well. The story of Emma is a breathtaking one and you can read my review HERE I recommend this series to everyone!




6. Ink
17622850


Sketch and Corpse and Nightmare are all great hot rockstars! But the brooding Ink is my favorite by far, butterflies in the stomach sort of thing! Love, love him!
 Review HERE

 
7. Asher Benedict
19498468 


Asher, yes! This is the quintessential love story against all odds amazing ending sort of thing. Read the book and you will fall in love with it too!
Review HERE

 
8. Colten Jackson
 18085173
Righteous
by
Kim Lehman


 Colten is amazing in this book even though Righteous is in such a difficult situation. I loved so much about this story and he was definitely one of my favorite parts! Review HERE

 
9. Luc Donovan
18632674 


 Luc Donovan is a huge part in this series and he is so strong yet so loving and he is great with Riley. She needs him and he is everything she needs when she needs it and never pushes. Review HERE


 
10. Myles Lott
17906982
 
 
 Myles Lott is my most recent leading man lol! I loved this story alot I like the new twist that it has and I love Myles!

 
 
That was quick and painless actually because of yesterday's topic!
But it was definitely not the same because I had to see which books were published in 2013!
 





Happy Reading!

 

 

 

 

 
Join the fun HERE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Event Hosted by
 

 Feel free to grab our event button – THE GRAB CODE IS BELOW THE BUTTON IN THE SIDEBAR  HERE– and help spread the word for the event. We’d love to have anyone and everyone join us this year. The more the merrier!
 

 
 
 




HAPPY READING!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think I could cry! So honored to have Gage included in this list!! Can't wait to unleash his story early next year..
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to read that! I am certain his has a story to tell. He's a character with depth that comes off the pages! Last Call made this list Best Books Read in 2013 and Savannah and Gage made this list as well Best Couples of 2013 I really enjoyed the book and cannot wait for more!

      Delete