Friday, December 27, 2013

Top 10 of 2013 - Looking Forward in 2014


Today's Topic is...
 
 
(This list should be comprised ONLY of books released in 2014)



This is the last day of the Top 10 of 2013 posts and I have loved being a part of it. Looking back and now looking forward!
Here's to a great 2014 with new books, new adventures, new authors, new releases and finally getting to those books that you missed in 2013!
Have a happy new year!

#1
 
I am absolutely dying to get my hands on this!
I will drop everything to read REDEEMED!!


 
#2
 
This is a MUST have! Cannot wait for this to come out!
 
 
 
#3
 
I am dying to get my hands on this book! Team Lucas all the way!
I cannot wait, I am so excited!!!
 
 
 
 
#4
 
I have waited so patiently but I WANT IT NOW!



#5
17788403
 
I am so excited to read this book. The mixture of music and story has always been huge to me but to have music written and created for the book is going to be epic! Must have tissues ready! Excited!!!




 #6
 
I NEED it! Need it NOW!!



#7
10222365
 
I will be reading MILA 2.0 and this one in 2014 for certain!


 #8
 
I have been seeing and hearing about this book for a while now and I am thoroughly intrigued!
 
 

#9

 

By the time this releases I will have read The Indigo Spell and Fiery Heart!
I am behind on my Bloodlines but I LOVE it!
 
 
 
  #10
13645645

I have been intrigued by the synopsis, cover and buzz.
Can't wait to finally read it!
 


 
And that's it! That is my most looking forward to books for 2014!
There's more but they have no book covers so I went with ten that did since it's hard enough to decide!
 
Well that's all for out Top 10 of 2013!
I had a blast sharing my Top Tens with you!
 
Leave your Top 10 Books you are looking forward to in the comments below!
Have a happy and safe New Year which is just around the corner!
 
 
If you missed the other posts in the Top 10 of 2013 you can check them out here and share your own! I would love to hear from you!

Best Books Read in 2013

Best Book Covers of 2013

Best Fictional Couples Read in 2013

Best Book Boyfriends of 2013

 
 

Event Hosted by

 





 



 
 
 



Happy Reading!

 

3 comments:

  1. Sad to say, but I definitely gave up on the second trio of Mortal Instruments book. Book four was SO BAD, and I couldn't even get into book five. Oh well! I'm sure I'll read plenty of spoilers for book six, and be content. I just read and reviewed Uninvited on my blog - it is quite good! I have Panic and Into the Still Blue - Into the Still Blue is my second to next read (if that makes sense lol). Have a great weekend!

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you have Panic and Into the Still Blue to read and I cannot wait to read Uninvited! The Mortal Instruments had it's moments where I thought I wouldn't read on but I love Magnus and Alec so I kept reading! LOL!

      Delete