Friday, July 11, 2014

COVER LOVE #1

Perusing through Goodreads I run across so many book covers that just stand out to me. I thought it would be fun to share 10 of them with you!

 

Some are books I have never heard of and some I just LOVE to look at!
Click Book Covers to Enlarge
Book Titles and Author Names lead to Goodreads



This book caught my attention and I read the blurb and it looks to be an interesting read.


 Published June 12th 2014


 ----------------------------------


Next Up is one that seriously grabbed me, I love everything about this cover!
This is the second book in The Brokenhearted Series. Check out Book 1 HERE



Publish Date October 17th 2014



 ------------------------------------



 This one is beautiful, so much about it makes me want to read the book well before I have seen the blurb!



Publish Date September 2nd 2014


-------------------------------------



 This one has been on my radar for a while and I cannot wait to read it!


 Publish Date October 7th


---------------------------------


 I took one look at this book cover and it was want at first sight!


Publish Date August 5th 2014


 ---------------------------------


 I love this cover it's really a pretty one, stunner!

Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke

 Publish Date July 22nd 2014



---------------------------------




This one caught my eye and the more I look, the more I love it!


Publish Date September 16th 2014


----------------------------------
I LOVE this book cover! 
LOVE IT! WANT IT! NEED IT!
I DO!
Even though it's not out until 2015!!

 Publish Date January 13th 2015



 -------------------------------



 This is the second book to Linked! I have yet to read but am dying to!



Publish Date July 8th

 -------------------------------



 Very cool cover if I do say so myself and I do... This says great Dystopian to me!



 Publish Date October 14th

-------------------------------



 That's ten for now, go check them out and add them if you like what you read in the blurbs. 
If you don't have a Goodreads account I recommend it to anyone who considers themselves avid readers. It is a great place to discuss books, find new ones and connect with our rockstar authors!
Sign up is simple and easy!


Please feel free to comment on your favorites and tell me what some of your favorite book covers are!



 Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey Stell8/14/2014 6:29 PM

    Thank you for including my cover! It was exciting to see it listed.

    ReplyDelete