Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #1 - Thankful

 
This is my first Top Ten Tuesday. I love memes because they fill my blog with fun and give me a few more days to read that next book. Plus I love meeting other bloggers and finding new books.
I hope I post it right lol!
 
What is Top Ten Tuesday, you ask? I think I may muck it up if I try to explain so click HERE to find out the details from the ladies who know best!
 
Top Ten Tuesday is...
 an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
 
 
 
 
This Weeks Topic...
Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For
(could be bookish or not -- up to you)
 
 
1. I am thankful for my husband's health and the health of my three teenagers.
 
2. I am thankful that I am getting the opportunity to do what I have dreamt of for years in writing my first book!
 
3. I am thankful I for the support of my family.
 
4. I am thankful for the job my dad just got.
 
5. I am thankful that my grandmothers are alive and doing pretty good.
 
6. I am thankful that it's cold outside! Yay! Come on snow!
 
7. I am thankful that we are getting to go home for Thanksgiving to spend family time!
 
8. I am thankful that Farmer Joe found my wandering piggy Gladys.
 
9. I am thankful that I got to see Catching Fire yesterday! LOL It was awesome!
 
10. I am thankful for The Broke and The Bookish for letting me a part of their cool meme!
 
 
And I am thankful for all of my blog followers!
 
 
There I did it. LOL!
 
Anyways I hope you all have a relaxing Thanksgiving that requires little stress.
I personally will be reading myself to sleep every night this week.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Reading!
 
 
 Click HERE to be Next and enter your info in the linky!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment